If you’re in the mood to try something different for Restaurant Week – try a traditional Filipino meal – Kamayan – at Max’s of Manila. See their sample menu of items that are served in a communal basket for a minimum of 4 people. Due to the extensive preparation of this basket – 24 hours notice is required for reservations.
See pictures below of the basket of delights, personal leaf plates of rice and sauces, and dessert!
Today Hudson Restaurant Week was featured on News12 with Marisa Brahney. She hopped through Hoboken and Jersey City and visited The Brass Rail, Fig Tree and GP’s Hamilton Park. See below for pictures and links to the news clips.
The Brass RailNews Clip on News12
The Fig TreeNews Clip on News12
GP’s Restaurant: Hamilton ParkNews Clip on News12
Hudson Restaurant Week was featured on Fios1 along with diners, restaurant owners and HRW event coordinator.
Need a restaurant where you can catch some gold-medal athletes, check out some of these restaurants with tv’s where you can catch a peek if you need to.
- Bistro La Source – Jersey City
- Boca Grande – Jersey City
- Clinton Social – Hoboken
- Edwards Steakhouse – Jersey City
- Elysian Cafe – Hoboken
- Goodfellas – Bayonne
- Hamilton Inn – Jersey City
- Hoboken Bar & Grill – Hoboken
- The Madison – Hoboken
- The Merchant – Jersey City
- Michael Anthony’s – Jersey City
- O’Connell’s – Jersey City
- Oddfellows Rest – Hoboken
- O’Hara’s Downtown – Jersey City
- Pilsener Haus – Hoboken
- Skylark on the Hudson – Jersey City
- Teak on the Hudson – Hoboken
- Trinity – Hoboken
- Wicked Wolf Tavern – Hoboken
- Zylo – Hoboken
Featuring Chef Gregg from Casa Dante on Good Day New York (FOX)