Thank you for participating in Hudson Restaurant Week. Here are some ideas and resources to help market your restaurant week and HRW.
Marketing At Your Restaurant
You will receive a window poster and promotional cards. If you need more please contact Tamara.
- Display poster(s) in high-traffic area (window, entrance, door, bathrooms)
- Distribute promotional cards to customers in check presenters or at entrance
- Need a menu template… here is a generic word template.
Promote using all the tools you have.
- Send out email blasts to your customer list and post your HRW menu on your website.
- We have generic HRW banners/buttons/logos online here.
To save: right click and “Save image as”
To use with URL: right click and “Copy image location” – paste it when asked for URL image location.
- If you want something branded or custom, please ask and we can send you something.
Please like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hudsonrw
- On YOUR restaurant Facebook page – tag Hudson Restaurant Week
How to tag: first like our page, start typing “@Hudson Restaurant Week” and the page should show on a list… click to tag it.
We’ll be tagging restaurants daily… feel free to SHARE it
- Things to do on Facebook:
- Change top pic to HRW image (here’s the image)
- Post pics of your dishes you will serve for HRW
- Invite people to our HRW Facebook event page
- Anything related to Restaurant Week should use #HudsonRW
We will try to retweet/repost all original photos and unique tweets
- Tweet/IG from your Seat: during RW we encourage diners to use the hashtag while dining or making plans. We pick random diners and pay for their meal. Please make sure I have a cell phone for a manager/owner on file so I can call you to surprise a guest. I will charge the cost of ONE meal to a credit card.
- Use any of these and/or make them your own:
- Make your reservations for #HudsonRW now – [link to your page on HRW]
- Friday almost fully booked for Hudson Restaurant Week, book your reservation [link to page on HRW]
- Check out this dish being served for Hudson Restaurant Week (post pic)
- Looking for something different tonight – come try XYZ on our prix-fixe #HudsonRW menu
- Date Night: Grab your love and come by and save during Hudson Restaurant Week
- It’s cold outside, warm up with us and check out our #HudsonRW menu
- Have cabin fever? Escape into our kitchen with #HudsonRW
- Don’t feel like cooking? We got you! Come join us for #HudsonRW
- Girls Night Out? Bring the ladies here for @HudsonRestWk
- Make sure ALL staff knows about HRW…
knows how your menu works/price point/what days you offer it
do you have it online/knows link to HudsonRW.com
- Train staff to be patient and welcoming.
For many this might be an introduction to your restaurant – a good experience may bring them back as a full paying customer.
- High traffic days tend to be Thursday and Friday – make sure to have sufficient staff on handle
- Get customer information – build your customer database and offer feedback cards or other promotional cards to customer before leaving.